- Fees are to be paid by Cash / Cheque in favor of Art of Guitar.
- Admission Fee and Course fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fee cycle will never be changed once the enrollment is done.
- Students who fail to deposit the fee on time will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Students appearing for exams are required to submit Examination fee. This fee would be forwarded to the representative of the concerned Examination Board (amount will vary depending on the examination Board and Grade).
- This fee is not included in student’s tuition fee or in any Charges paid by the student to the Institute. Parents may collect the receipt of such exam fee from the Institute office after payment of fee.
- If a student leaves the Institute or takes a break from the Institute after finishing his/her classes his/her registration will remain valid for 6 months from the day of enrollment.
- Thus if the student rejoins within 6 months he or she does not need to pay admission fees again. Rejoining fees of 1000 Rupees will be applicable if he rejoins after 6 months of his enrollment.
- Nominal late fine can be charged by the Institute in case of delay in the fees.